Soju Night
About



I'm Natassha, I'm 22 years old but look like 12 languages student who is interested in things such as beauty, photography, cats and cute things!
I hope you find all my reviews useful, if you want to message me, you can do it through the Message box in my blog !

You can also read the reviews I made on my past blog here







Look For

BB Cream | CC Cream | Cushion | Powder | Pact
Concealer | Eyeliner | Mascara
Blusher | Highlighter
Lip Tint

Instagram


Upcoming Reviews

ETUDE HOUSE: Sweeet Recipe Baby Choux Base
THE SAEM: Eco Soul CC Cushion
THE SAEM: Saemmul Chok Chok Lip Balm
ETUDE HOUSE: Like 20 All Day Cream Pact
THE FACE SHOP: Lovely Me: Ex Love Mark Tint
ETUDE HOUSE: Goodbye pore ever pore primer essence
Get it Beauty Box October by memebox


Join me @ Luvocracy







Review «Etude House: Dear Darling Tint»

Hello guys !
How are you doing?
Can you believe tomorrow it's March already?!
This year is going by super fast in the blink of an eye~~

Today I decided to review one more lip tint from Etude House, I had already reviewed the Dear Darling Tint in Vampire Red before, and since I got a new color, I will review it today....


The packaging is curvy just like most of Etude House's lip tints and glosses ^^

Again, this lip tint smells very nice just as the other one!
It smells like stawberries... I feel this is one of the most appealing this for me !! 


So this one is the No.1 Berry Red (베리레드)

The name describes the color very well: berry red... it is a pinkish red, the exact same color of strawberries...
 

The consitency is jelly like which makes it nice to apply and it is very pigmented!
You can also build the color up for a bold look, but I prefer to use this for achieving a nice gradient effect !


Something I like about this lip tints is the fact that they don't make your lips dry and last a long time~~


And now, this is how it looks like on my lips !


Looks cute, right??

I really want to try the other 2 lip tints tbh.
I will be probably purchasing the orange one !! ^^

Thank you so much for reading and I'll talk to you guys on my next review!!
Don't forget to follow my blog if you like my reviews and leave me suggestions in the chat box!

Bye!



Labels: , , , , , , ,