Soju Night
About



I'm Natassha, I'm 22 years old but look like 12 languages student who is interested in things such as beauty, photography, cats and cute things!
I hope you find all my reviews useful, if you want to message me, you can do it through the Message box in my blog !

You can also read the reviews I made on my past blog here







Look For

BB Cream | CC Cream | Cushion | Powder | Pact
Concealer | Eyeliner | Mascara
Blusher | Highlighter
Lip Tint

Instagram


Upcoming Reviews

ETUDE HOUSE: Sweeet Recipe Baby Choux Base
THE SAEM: Eco Soul CC Cushion
THE SAEM: Saemmul Chok Chok Lip Balm
ETUDE HOUSE: Like 20 All Day Cream Pact
THE FACE SHOP: Lovely Me: Ex Love Mark Tint
ETUDE HOUSE: Goodbye pore ever pore primer essence
Get it Beauty Box October by memebox


Join me @ Luvocracy







Review «Etude House: Dear Darling Tint»


As I probably have told you before, one of my favorite makeup items are Lip Tints !
I think I own more lip tints than any other makeup product... haha
So, Today's review will be one of my ultimate favorite lip tints so far from Etude House !!



I really, really wanted to get this lip tint for a while now... and I just don't know why I didn't get it earlier, haha

So, as any other etude house lip glosses/tints, it comes in a really nice looking tube (?).
I don't know, but I just feel that it look so pretty, unlike any other lip tint packagings which are plane straight... this is kind of curvy :)


This lip tint comes in 4 shades.

I have a thing for red-dark lips, I always wear dark lipstick/stain, so that's why I got this... This is the darkest shade, No.4 Vampire Red~... Hence the name. 


#04 뱀파이어레드


The thing I fist noticed about this lip tint is how nice its smell is!, omg... I smells like berries, and to be honest with you, most of the time I find myself using it just because of the smell, hahaha...
The color is super gorgeous as well... It is indeed dark, but it isn't that much with just one layer...
Because I said I liked pretty dark lip colors, I apply up to 2 layers and it just looks awesome!
Also, this is pretty good for a gradient effect because its texture is jelly like and it's easy to apply, blend and adjust the desired color...




This applicator is a bit angled so it is easy to get the gradient effect~


Now... this is just one layer and as you can see, the color is very pigmented!





Also, I found this is not drying on my lips, which is a really good thing about it~

So far, this is one of my favore lip tints, and I just liked it so much I got a backup for it, haha~






So I hope you guys have enjoyed this review,
If you expect to read more reviews of korean cosmetics, please follow this blog ^^
I will be updating qite frecuently this month...

Hope you had a nice weekend!




Labels: , , , , , , ,