Soju Night
About



I'm Natassha, I'm 22 years old but look like 12 languages student who is interested in things such as beauty, photography, cats and cute things!
I hope you find all my reviews useful, if you want to message me, you can do it through the Message box in my blog !

You can also read the reviews I made on my past blog here







Look For

BB Cream | CC Cream | Cushion | Powder | Pact
Concealer | Eyeliner | Mascara
Blusher | Highlighter
Lip Tint

Instagram


Upcoming Reviews

ETUDE HOUSE: Sweeet Recipe Baby Choux Base
THE SAEM: Eco Soul CC Cushion
THE SAEM: Saemmul Chok Chok Lip Balm
ETUDE HOUSE: Like 20 All Day Cream Pact
THE FACE SHOP: Lovely Me: Ex Love Mark Tint
ETUDE HOUSE: Goodbye pore ever pore primer essence
Get it Beauty Box October by memebox


Join me @ Luvocracy







Tag «Winter Wonderland»

Hello everyone !!
So I saw this tag on youtube and since I love winter so much, I decided to do it..
Actually, this tag reminds me so much of my time in  Massachusetts, one of the stations of the Subway's Blue Line is called Wonderland... And I think in that line the Aquarium was, Idk I just always thought that name was so magical ^^

Anyway, let's do the tag !




For this tag, I wanted to use an old picture I took while living in Boston


1. Favorite thing about winter?
Cozy sweaters and snow ^^

2. Scarves of Beanies?
I loove scarves so much, hahah.
I like beanies too, but when having longer hair :D

3. Favorite Holiday Movie?
I love, like a lot, Nightmare before Christmas!
Tim Burton's movies are my fav! ^^

4. Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
I would say... my dark red nail polish, which is not fancy at all and you can probably get it at any CVS store :)


5. Favorite Starbucks Holiday drink?
I don't have a Starbuck near me, which is why I don't go to Starbucks, ...


6. What are your top 3 winter essentials?
Big comfy sweaters, a good moisturizer and long coats :3


7. Name one item on you wishlist this year?
I have so many things on my wishlist right now, haha, but 1 thing I really want right now is a new cellphone... I want the LG G2 ^^
But it's so expensive! ;_;

8. Favorite Holiday song?
I'm not really a fan of EXO, but I've been loving so much 'Miracles in December', is super pretty and has a nice wintery/christmasy feel to it...


9. Did you go Black friday shopping this year?

No, ... well, I did online shopping... ^^ 

10. Must have winter lip product?
My Etude House dear darling lip tint in vampire red.


11. Will you be rocking an ugly Christmas sweater this year?
Not really, but I want one so badly>.< !
I actually, ordered one but it didn't arrived on time for christmas :(

12. Have you ever had a white christmas where you live?
Yes.... not this year, but I loved it back then..

13. Favorite Winter candle scent?
I love Vanilla so much...
All my candles are Vanilla scented, and I love how the scent combines with the nice chilly winter air...


14. How will you be celebrating this Holiday?
At home... or with my boyfriend and... watching dramas? idk.. haha..
I love buying a box of Ferrero Chocolates and eat them through the night... Thats like my favorite thing to do, always!





So, this is the end of this tag... I hope you guys found it entertaining, hahah ^^ 




Labels: ,