Soju Night
About



I'm Natassha, I'm 22 years old but look like 12 languages student who is interested in things such as beauty, photography, cats and cute things!
I hope you find all my reviews useful, if you want to message me, you can do it through the Message box in my blog !

You can also read the reviews I made on my past blog here







Look For

BB Cream | CC Cream | Cushion | Powder | Pact
Concealer | Eyeliner | Mascara
Blusher | Highlighter
Lip Tint

Instagram


Upcoming Reviews

ETUDE HOUSE: Sweeet Recipe Baby Choux Base
THE SAEM: Eco Soul CC Cushion
THE SAEM: Saemmul Chok Chok Lip Balm
ETUDE HOUSE: Like 20 All Day Cream Pact
THE FACE SHOP: Lovely Me: Ex Love Mark Tint
ETUDE HOUSE: Goodbye pore ever pore primer essence
Get it Beauty Box October by memebox


Join me @ Luvocracy







Personal «Birthday»


I can't believe I turned 23 years old already !

It feels like time is going by super fast... But honestly, I feel like I've not been all this time living, hahah.

Sometimes, when I think about the past and when I think about every single birthday I remember, it feels like I just started to realize about life and the meaning of birthdays and getting older when I was around 16... It sort of gets me depressed the fact that I didn't really understood much about time when I was younger. Had I known that, I think I would've enjoy much more...


http://media.tumblr.com/f878243484a84bab247c69a8cde43cfd/tumblr_inline_mgpdas8U8F1qdlkyg.gif

I've been enjoying this colors so much lately, even though they are sort of fall colors



Anyway, I did some online shopping for my birthday this time.
It hasn't arrived yet, haha... I will share everything with you as soon as I get them.

Overall, I bought some stuff from Innisfree, most of it is by innisfree~~
Innisfree is my favourite korean drugstore brand !
I just love their products so much *^^*

I also got some new planner for this year, which sadly hasn't arrive in the mail yet, and i kind of feel like it's a waste of journal, hahaha...

I'll share the reviews of everything I got once I get them on the mail ^^

Labels: