Soju Night
About



I'm Natassha, I'm 22 years old but look like 12 languages student who is interested in things such as beauty, photography, cats and cute things!
I hope you find all my reviews useful, if you want to message me, you can do it through the Message box in my blog !

You can also read the reviews I made on my past blog here







Look For

BB Cream | CC Cream | Cushion | Powder | Pact
Concealer | Eyeliner | Mascara
Blusher | Highlighter
Lip Tint

Instagram


Upcoming Reviews

ETUDE HOUSE: Sweeet Recipe Baby Choux Base
THE SAEM: Eco Soul CC Cushion
THE SAEM: Saemmul Chok Chok Lip Balm
ETUDE HOUSE: Like 20 All Day Cream Pact
THE FACE SHOP: Lovely Me: Ex Love Mark Tint
ETUDE HOUSE: Goodbye pore ever pore primer essence
Get it Beauty Box October by memebox


Join me @ Luvocracy







Wishlist «: Winter is over : »

I have meant to write a new fashion kind of post for some time now, but because I haven't bought clothing lately (I have spent most of it buying make up or cute items, haha) I decided to make a new wishlist post!

So winter is over and Spring is now here~~
I don't really like light colors and prints so I will show you here how I stick to dark colors for Spring~ 

Black Long Sleeve KEEP print loose sweatshirt
I really like loose kind of sweatshirts and of course I love black
And since my fav printed sweatshirt with "I love NY" is getting old, I really want to get this one to replace it.
I like how the word "KEEP" is so big.
Since spring is not that hot, this is something that can be used any day with jeans or shorts.

Watch with 'scarf'

I saw this watch and I felt so in love with it...
It looks super nice and classy, but you can also buy your own fabric and make it look very casual and match it with your outfit !



Grey Long Sleeve TRES JOLIE Print Sweatshirt



This sweatshirt has an effortless look to it, it is very casual and effortles looking...
I think it will look awesome with some denim shorts or some skinny jeans and a pair of converse.


Real is Real shirt


And of course... For me, plain white t-shirts are never out of style!


If I see some nice clothing piece for Spring I will include it here, for now... this are just the items on my wishlist ^^
I have a couple of make up reviews coming up, so please stay tuned~~~
Thank you so much for reading!

Labels: