Soju Night
About



I'm Natassha, I'm 22 years old but look like 12 languages student who is interested in things such as beauty, photography, cats and cute things!
I hope you find all my reviews useful, if you want to message me, you can do it through the Message box in my blog !

You can also read the reviews I made on my past blog here







Look For

BB Cream | CC Cream | Cushion | Powder | Pact
Concealer | Eyeliner | Mascara
Blusher | Highlighter
Lip Tint

Instagram


Upcoming Reviews

ETUDE HOUSE: Sweeet Recipe Baby Choux Base
THE SAEM: Eco Soul CC Cushion
THE SAEM: Saemmul Chok Chok Lip Balm
ETUDE HOUSE: Like 20 All Day Cream Pact
THE FACE SHOP: Lovely Me: Ex Love Mark Tint
ETUDE HOUSE: Goodbye pore ever pore primer essence
Get it Beauty Box October by memebox


Join me @ Luvocracy







Review «Holika Holika: Puremellow skin Tuning Starter»

How are you guys doing?.
I've been a little bit sick lately, truth is I always get sick around this time of the year, I think this months are colder?. 

I was feeling a bit guilty for not being able to review a new product, so I decided to review an item I got quite some time now, I remember I was really excited to get this product back then, I loved everything about it... name, colors, packaging, functionality, hahah ^^
So let me get started with the review :)


To me, the box is pretty, I think the diagonal pink stripes makes it look a bit like those very nice well packaged gifts (with gift wraping tape and bows)
Also, it makes it look kind of sugary-like, if that makes sense. 
The color of the box is a beautiful metalic-like aqua color.

"3 in 1 multi primer with the functions of essence, boomer and brightener that displays externally soft and internally moist skin like marshmallow"



The thing why I was sooo wanting this product is because the content actually looked like marshmallow, I just thought it was super creative (I haven't seen any other marshmallow kind of make up) and it super yummy. 


As for the product itself, when you press the pump, the three colors come out, and it doesn't look as pretty as the marshmallows which made me feel sad, but actually the kind of mix in the process of coming out... sometimes you will have more green than yellow and so... (I don't even think this is relevant, hahah)


The consistency is ver light which I liked, and it does brighten your face (kind of makes it look paler due to the green part canceling out the redness) if applied to the whole face, you can also mix it with foundation to have a dewy look or with moisturizer if your face is dry; you can also use it as a highlighter and apply it after base make up on the desired areas.



This product can be used in several different ways which is anther thing I liked about it, and works wonders as a brightener and primer.

This product is also easily absorbed by the skin and has a very nice subtle fragance, it smells very fresh (and floraly like) !


The only downside I personally found is the fact that this product broked me out... I could feel, as I use it, how my face was getting dry patches, and redness in my cheeks, so I stopped using this and let my face recover...

After 2 weeks/1 month I started to use it again and my face started to get dry once more, so I proved myself this was actually the product that caused my dryness...




There are so many god reviews out there about this in particular, and I was very happy to get this, but I just can't let my face to dry out just for the sake of a product.

I will add this product to luvocracy so you can actually buy it from there if you feel like trying it out!
Thank you guys for reading !

Labels: , , , , , ,