Soju Night
About



I'm Natassha, I'm 22 years old but look like 12 languages student who is interested in things such as beauty, photography, cats and cute things!
I hope you find all my reviews useful, if you want to message me, you can do it through the Message box in my blog !

You can also read the reviews I made on my past blog here







Look For

BB Cream | CC Cream | Cushion | Powder | Pact
Concealer | Eyeliner | Mascara
Blusher | Highlighter
Lip Tint

Instagram


Upcoming Reviews

ETUDE HOUSE: Sweeet Recipe Baby Choux Base
THE SAEM: Eco Soul CC Cushion
THE SAEM: Saemmul Chok Chok Lip Balm
ETUDE HOUSE: Like 20 All Day Cream Pact
THE FACE SHOP: Lovely Me: Ex Love Mark Tint
ETUDE HOUSE: Goodbye pore ever pore primer essence
Get it Beauty Box October by memebox


Join me @ Luvocracy







Review «The Faceshop: Lovely me:ex mango seed lip scrub»

Hello!
Today I will share with you a lipcare product I got by the end of last month~~~

This item is from The Faceshop and it is part of the line "Mango Seed",
should we start with the review?


I got this product from The Faceshop in a very cute bag with a ribbon!
Super pretty!


This will actually be the first time for me to try a lip scrub ^-^
I usually took sugar and olive oil to exfoliate my lips but anyway~~~




This lip scrub is kind of small for the price...
I payed around $7 ~ $8 USD which makes it very expensive~ 

If we compare products, I got the cleansing butter from the face shop at $8 ~ $9 dollars and it is absolutely a whole lot bigger than this~

Letting the price mini rant aside... 



When you first open it, the texture is very lip-balmy kind of, it glides very nice on the lips, and smells real pretty as well, it's not overwhelming but a subtle scent...
Have you ever put lip balm on your hands?. It kind of looks glossy and feels somewhere between sticky and moisturizing right?.
It is the same with this product... That's why I think of it as a lip balm with sugar inside~~

(of course you wash it of after exfolieting, so i won't feel sticky at all)


However, it doesn't feel sticky on the lips, instead, it leaves them very soft and healthy looking !!




At first, you glide your finger on the container so it melts and you can apply it to your lips, however you won't get any sugar on it that's why I sort of had to dig my finger in order to grab some sugar and exfolite my lips !!
(That's why you see a finger-shaped kind of hole on the product)




I've used this product for a couple of weeks now, specially when I was very sick and my lips got really dry, it helped me remove all the dead cells and make them very soft !


I will include here a picture of how my lips look after the lip scrub !


To be this my first lip scrub I really liked it, the only downside of it is the price tbh.
I will definitely keep using this and if I don't see any other lip scrub that catches my attention, then I think I would repurchase it (Hoping for it to get cheaper in the future!)..




Labels: , , , , , ,