Soju Night
About



I'm Natassha, I'm 22 years old but look like 12 languages student who is interested in things such as beauty, photography, cats and cute things!
I hope you find all my reviews useful, if you want to message me, you can do it through the Message box in my blog !

You can also read the reviews I made on my past blog here







Look For

BB Cream | CC Cream | Cushion | Powder | Pact
Concealer | Eyeliner | Mascara
Blusher | Highlighter
Lip Tint

Instagram


Upcoming Reviews

ETUDE HOUSE: Sweeet Recipe Baby Choux Base
THE SAEM: Eco Soul CC Cushion
THE SAEM: Saemmul Chok Chok Lip Balm
ETUDE HOUSE: Like 20 All Day Cream Pact
THE FACE SHOP: Lovely Me: Ex Love Mark Tint
ETUDE HOUSE: Goodbye pore ever pore primer essence
Get it Beauty Box October by memebox


Join me @ Luvocracy







Personal «What I got for my Birthday (2014.01.27) + I made a Luvocracy account»

Hello guys !
Today I decided to share with you some sort of Birthday Haul/presents kind of thing~

I bet you didn't now, but my Birthday was in January 27th which was last week, I'm an Aqua baby, haha~
I will show you some sort of overview of this items, I will go in depth about this items on future reviews, so please stay tuned !!



About the prdoducts you see:

1. TONYMOLY: Lacquer Glitter Nail Polish in Gl07
2. CLIO: Volume Face 21 in N.02 Beige
3. ETUDE HOUSE: Dear Darling tint in No.1 Berry Red
4. INNISFREE: No-Sebum minral powder
5. TONYMOLY: Lacquer Glitter Nail Polish in Gl06
6. IT'S SKIN: Dear my muse liquid Rouge in No.1


I have already tried out one of the nail polishes, the lip tint and the powder from innisfree ^^



THE FACE SHOP: Mango Seed Cleansing Butter

Which was a gift from my mom because she knows how much I've been into The Faceshop skincare lately ;)




ETUDE HOUSE: Feel the world Pouch in NEW YORK

I just had to love this pouches.. they look so pretty to store make up and take it ith you everywhere, the designs are super pretty !
I will review this Pouch later on!





I do hope for you to stay tuned for future reviews !

By the way, I made an account on Luvocracy which is a cool website where you can upload all this items for your friends/followers to see and if you actually want an item you can directly buy it from there, how cool is that?!

So, follow me there to see all this items I'm enjoying !


Labels: