Soju Night
About



I'm Natassha, I'm 22 years old but look like 12 languages student who is interested in things such as beauty, photography, cats and cute things!
I hope you find all my reviews useful, if you want to message me, you can do it through the Message box in my blog !

You can also read the reviews I made on my past blog here







Look For

BB Cream | CC Cream | Cushion | Powder | Pact
Concealer | Eyeliner | Mascara
Blusher | Highlighter
Lip Tint

Instagram


Upcoming Reviews

ETUDE HOUSE: Sweeet Recipe Baby Choux Base
THE SAEM: Eco Soul CC Cushion
THE SAEM: Saemmul Chok Chok Lip Balm
ETUDE HOUSE: Like 20 All Day Cream Pact
THE FACE SHOP: Lovely Me: Ex Love Mark Tint
ETUDE HOUSE: Goodbye pore ever pore primer essence
Get it Beauty Box October by memebox


Join me @ Luvocracy







Wishlist «January Clothing»

It's the begining of new year, and as always, I so want to get new clothes, because... who doesn't?
So I will sahre with you my January clothing wishlist from so popular website: Sheinside.com



Black Hooded Long Sleeve Pockets Dipped Hem Coat


I just fell in love with this coat at fisrt sight, hahah...
the thing I like the most about this is the big hood and the big pockets in front of the coat...
Also, even if it looks like it's very warm, the inside of it is very sheer fabric which means you can use it any other time of the year !

Price: 56.72 USD


Blue Hooded Long Sleeve Drawstring Denim Outerwear


This is a ver simple piece good to wear in spring time imo, I just like how it comes with a hood and the coolest part is that they are not attached, so you can wear the denim part by itself or the grey part by itself as well..
I also like oversized clothes because they are more comfortable to wear !

Price: 24.80 USD

Grey V Neck Long Sleeve Pockets Knit Cardigan

This one is just... the most perfect cardigan I have ever seen...
I really like the color too, and the way it is cut.
It look so cozy and comfy, perfect for cold and dark winter days... or any other day in general...


Price: $30.82



And last but not least...


Wine Red Batwing Long Sleeve Cable Knit Sweater

I have always loved dark/neutral colors like this one... this just looks good with every single thing you wear... and I've been in search of a nice sweater like this for so long..
It is short and looks so comfy to pair it with some nice denim shorts and a pair of converse...

Price: 30.49 USD



I promised myself I wouldn't spend that much this year... but oh, well... If I end up getting this stuff, I will review it for you guys and share my thoughts about them !

Labels: