Soju Night
About



I'm Natassha, I'm 22 years old but look like 12 languages student who is interested in things such as beauty, photography, cats and cute things!
I hope you find all my reviews useful, if you want to message me, you can do it through the Message box in my blog !

You can also read the reviews I made on my past blog here







Look For

BB Cream | CC Cream | Cushion | Powder | Pact
Concealer | Eyeliner | Mascara
Blusher | Highlighter
Lip Tint

Instagram


Upcoming Reviews

ETUDE HOUSE: Sweeet Recipe Baby Choux Base
THE SAEM: Eco Soul CC Cushion
THE SAEM: Saemmul Chok Chok Lip Balm
ETUDE HOUSE: Like 20 All Day Cream Pact
THE FACE SHOP: Lovely Me: Ex Love Mark Tint
ETUDE HOUSE: Goodbye pore ever pore primer essence
Get it Beauty Box October by memebox


Join me @ Luvocracy







Review «The Saem: Saemmul Lip Crayon»

Hello ^^
Today I will review one more lip pruduct :D

I've been a little bit obsessed with The Saem's cosmetics lately so this is one of the first products from them I will review~


I was really, really excited to try this one out back in December, but it was sold out... but I finally got it because I just thought the color looked so pretty~


This is actually a lip tint/tinted balm which comes in 5 colors:


1. Get your Cherry Pink
2. Get your Coral Orange
3. Get your Eco Blue
4. Get your Sheer Lavander


And the one I got

4. Get your Burgundy Red


I'm sure we all know how GD (Kwon Ji Yong) oppa has been Tha Saem's face for some time... And pretty sure you have listened to GD's song CRAYON whcih goes like... "Get your crayon, get your crayon.... Get your cray-, get your crayon...."

I kind of think this is the reason why all the names start with the "Get your _______"
Anyway~


I really liked the color so much, I was expecting it to be a bit darker (like the color of the tube) but the color is pretty anyway^^
It glides super easy while applying it which is a +++
The finish is glossy but it tends to make lips dry with some time after application which is the bad side of it... 




This is how it looks like on my lips on natural lightening ^^



So far, I've been enjoying this product so much even tho it dries the lips~~
I like the color and it has become on of my everyday lip products !!

Labels: , , , , , ,