Soju Night
About



I'm Natassha, I'm 22 years old but look like 12 languages student who is interested in things such as beauty, photography, cats and cute things!
I hope you find all my reviews useful, if you want to message me, you can do it through the Message box in my blog !

You can also read the reviews I made on my past blog here







Look For

BB Cream | CC Cream | Cushion | Powder | Pact
Concealer | Eyeliner | Mascara
Blusher | Highlighter
Lip Tint

Instagram


Upcoming Reviews

ETUDE HOUSE: Sweeet Recipe Baby Choux Base
THE SAEM: Eco Soul CC Cushion
THE SAEM: Saemmul Chok Chok Lip Balm
ETUDE HOUSE: Like 20 All Day Cream Pact
THE FACE SHOP: Lovely Me: Ex Love Mark Tint
ETUDE HOUSE: Goodbye pore ever pore primer essence
Get it Beauty Box October by memebox


Join me @ Luvocracy







Review «The face shop: Smart capsule CC cream»

Hello guys...
It is pretty early in the morning here, and, since I was almost finishing my homework, I decided to take a couple of pictures and write a new review for you guys !! ^^



This product I'm going to review is actually the second CC Cream I try from The Face Shop...
You can read the review on the first one which is the "Aura Control CC Cream" on my last blog...


The thing I like the most about this CC Cream is the fact that it has SPF40, PA++!

I'm really sorry the lightening is soo poor here, but it's 1AM right now and that was the best  could get... 


"Color control Cream that changes into a shade optimal to your skin tone as Smart Capsules in yellow, red and black are blended together"

Basically, the capsules combine and match your skin tone, I indeed noticed the little tiny capsules, for some reason, when I blend it, I can almost feel them... And I don't really like the feeling I get because it is as if they were scratching my face, idk ;_; 


The packaging is really nice, I really like it... and it has a pump on top so the product comes out.
I think the packaging looks really simple but the silver detailing makes it look pretty. 



The color of the CC Cream is white, with little beads inside of it...

The difference about this CC Cream and the ones that oxidize, is the fact that, if you leave this alone, it will remain the same white color unline the other BB Creams that start changing with time...
In order for it to adjunst to your face color you need to blend it lightly and then you will start noticing the new color it becomes :)



The consistency of this CC Cream is not really heavy, but it's creamy... and in my opinion, this is best to use with the fingers but I also found out that an sponge gives a nice, natural looking finish with more coverage. 
It is also non sticky and has a semi-matte finish !


Now, let's see how it looks like:





As you can see, it did a pretty good job on covering my pimples, now they're less noticeable, and toned down the redness around my nose.
Sadly, the dark circles are still viseable, but not as much as before.


Also, you can see how it actually match my skin tone making it look natural, as if I was not wearing any product !






thank you for reading !!
Now, I leave you with a picture of my cat ^^ 




Labels: , , , ,