Soju Night
About



I'm Natassha, I'm 22 years old but look like 12 languages student who is interested in things such as beauty, photography, cats and cute things!
I hope you find all my reviews useful, if you want to message me, you can do it through the Message box in my blog !

You can also read the reviews I made on my past blog here







Look For

BB Cream | CC Cream | Cushion | Powder | Pact
Concealer | Eyeliner | Mascara
Blusher | Highlighter
Lip Tint

Instagram


Upcoming Reviews

ETUDE HOUSE: Sweeet Recipe Baby Choux Base
THE SAEM: Eco Soul CC Cushion
THE SAEM: Saemmul Chok Chok Lip Balm
ETUDE HOUSE: Like 20 All Day Cream Pact
THE FACE SHOP: Lovely Me: Ex Love Mark Tint
ETUDE HOUSE: Goodbye pore ever pore primer essence
Get it Beauty Box October by memebox


Join me @ Luvocracy







Personal «New Year, New Blog, New Beginning !»

Hello guys !
2013 is coming to an end ... and while everyone is still doing some preparations to receive 2014, I'm here typing this words on a new blog...

I decided to create a new one because, first of all, I've neglected it for soo long now, and I always keep promising myself and you guys that I would update much more and stuff but at the end of the day, I end up not posting that much even when I want to, because I really like to share with everyone my reviews and my life with you ♥

Anyway, I thought this could be the perfect time to just go clean and make a new and fresh start ^^


I hope you guys keep up with me on this new journey that is starting right now... Thank you so much to all those who followed me since my old blog as well... !


Labels: